PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY



BOOKING: For all portrait sessions; a non-refundable deposit is required to book and hold the date for your session and serves as a cancellation fee. However, the fee can be credited towards a future session upon the photographers approval. All remaining balances are due at the time of the session.

For wedding packages; a 25% non-refundable retainer is due immediately to book and hold the date of your event and also serves as a cancellation fee. The remaining 75% balance is due two (1) week before the date of the wedding. you can break this up into multiple payments if needed.


TIME FRAME: The time frame to receive your photographs is usually around 2 weeks. Please note however it can take up to 6 weeks during busier seasons.


For Weddings please allow an average of 3-6 weeks but up to 8 weeks during busier seasons. You will be provided with the number of agreed images as per your chosen package. RAW unedited images are not provided. We take hundreds of photos on your big day and then select the ones that came out best for you! We don't provide unedited images as this isn’t an accurate representation of our work.


PAYMENTS: All sessions and packages can be paid via Paypal, Check, Visa or MasterCard. If a client pays by check, the check must clear and any uncleared check will have an additional charge of $35 to cover bank fees. 


CANCELLATION POLICY: For portrait sessions, there will be a non refundable deposit which serves as a cancellation fee. As previously stated, the fee can be credited towards a future session if the client reschedules the appointment by calling 48-72 hours prior to the date of session and re-booking at an agreeable date and time.

There may be times where we have to reschedule due to the weather. Please note that if you aren't available for a new date as a result you will not be entitled to a refund of the deposit, unless we have re arranged more than 5 times in a row due to weather conditions alone.

WEDDINGS: Please note that wedding deposits are NON refundable. If you choose to cancel your service with us less than 2 months before the date then a cancellation fee of 25% of the full price will also be charged. Please note for wedding refunds it can take up to 30 days to process due to the large amount.


In the unlikely event that the photographer from Enchanted Memories is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of Enchanted Memories including the COVID-19 outbreak, then we will make every effort to secure a replacement date. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found then a full refund of the deposit will be issued. In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond Enchanted Memories control, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction then a full refund of the total costs paid will be issued. Enchanted Memories is not liable for the loss of images subsequent to the final delivery of all products included in the package.


If a refund is issued please note that this could take up to 30 days to process.